Objectives and tasks of psychological work:
- To manage the process of psychological development of students, creating a psychological state inthe educational institution;
- To provide psychological assistance to solve problems of students development;
- To conduct psychological research to improve the educational trend and educational work in the college;
- To provide advice and psychological support in the processes of studying and development of students in the educational environment;
- To regulate the style of interaction between participants of pedagogical tendency;
- To invest in spiritual – moral values, bringing up to culture of human behavior in teaching in relation to the environment;
Directions of psychological work
- Psychological prevention – to teach teachers, parents, students to psychological erudition;
- Psychological diagnostics – to investigate personal and age features, interpersonal interaction of identity;
Ⅲ. Psychological correction – to get rid of personal psychological deviations of students, to form positive work and skills;
- Psychological advice – to help solve problems that h
According to the plan, psychodiagnostic studies with students are carried out in the following order:
- Method of "Sociometry" - to investigate personal relations in the group, to identify stars and leaders.
- "Formation of health and life skills, as well as prevenation of suicide among minors" the program is a questionnaire for students of the 1st year.
- “БЕК”Cognitive Therapy – Explore the rate of student depression.
- “Spielberg” technique is to investigate the level of anxiety.
- Technique "Self-portrait" R. Bernst – defines the qualities of the person.
- The technique of "non-existent animal" - determines the anxiety of the object.
- The method "Home.Tree.Man" - defines the peculiarities of the emotional mood of minors as a description at the time of their participation.
- The "Cactus" method is the study of the emotional and personal sphere of students.